Friday, March 1, 2013

Burger King 25 cent Small Coffee Promotion

     This sale started February 18th 2013 and ends March 10th 2013.  I found out about it last week watching commercials on Cox Cable.  So I decided to eat lunch this afternoon and try it out.  I was pleasantly surprised with the entire coffee!

     I was expecting to receive a sample size cup of their Vanilla Iced Coffee.  The advertisement on the menu shows a tiny cup for 25 cent.  I was given a full size cup of coffee!  I didn't have to add any extra sugar to it either.  It tasted sweet, cold, creamy and delicious.

     After this visit, I will definitely return to Burger King and order more coffee.  Next time I'm going to try the Caramel Iced Coffee flavor.  I usually go to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts for coffee.  Now I will have a difficult time choosing where to go when I want coffee.

     I spent 25 cent on a cup of Iced Coffee at Burger King that would cost between $3.79 - $5.10 somewhere else.  I will try to visit again before the promotion is over.  I want to taste all 3 flavors.  Even when the sale is over, I will still buy it at regular price.

   Stop by Burger King and try it for yourself.  Sale ends March 10th 2013.  Then feel free to leave a comment and let me know about your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment