Monday, March 11, 2013

Runa Focused Energy Cinnamon Lemongrass Guayusa Tea Review

     This tea taste amazing!  My fiance' thought he was drinking Lipton tea.  My mother loved the taste of it.  The cinnamon flavor sneaks up on you at the end.  I was sent a free sample from the company 2 weeks ago.
      I was able to get 2 full cups of tea using one teabag!  Yes I followed the brewing directions exactly. I highly recommend this product to everyone, especially all my friends that love organic items.  I'm definitely going to purchase this again because I'm curious to try their Ginger-Citrus and Hibiscus-Berry flavors.

     Here is a little information about RUNA that was sent to me with my sample

     WE ARE...

            creating livelihoods for 2000 indigenous amazonian farming families.

            investing $20,000 per year in community development.

            planting 150,000 trees each year.

            purchasing $120,000 in guayusa tea harvest from indigenous farmers.


Click on this link and discover an organic alternative to your usual experience with tea
www.runa.org

No comments:

Post a Comment