Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fage TOTAL Greek Yogurt Review

     I recently signed up to be a BzzAgent.  They sent me an invitation to receive a FREE SAMPLE of Fage TOTAL 0% Greek Yogurt.  You can sign up too at www.bzzagent.com

     I went to Farm Fresh because it is the ONLY grocery store in my area that sells the Fage brand.  Yes I did check 2 other grocery stores (Food Lion & Kroger) but was unsuccessful in finding this product.
     They only had 3 flavors to choose from.  The Strawberry flavor was sold out!  I decided to buy the other 3 available choices: Honey, Cherry Pomegranate & Blueberry Acai.

     I was quite surprised at the taste of this yogurt.  It was very smooth, not creamy like Dannon or Yoplait.  I absolutely LOVED the Honey flavor!  It was VERY sweet & delightful.  The Blueberry Acai flavor was awesome as well!  The Cherry Pomegranate did not impress me at all.  It didn't electrify or excite my taste buds.  I will definitely buy Honey & Blueberry Acai again!

     I highly recommend that you try FAGE TOTAL greek yogurt!  Look for it on your next grocery trip.  I have more product reviews coming soon (at least 2 more from Bzzagent)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment