Wednesday, June 19, 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume free sample

     The free sample I requested at Target.com has arrived!  It was a 0.28 fluid ounce (8.3 ml) of shampoo and conditioner.

     The item that grabbed my attention was the $2.00 coupon included with my sample!  I absolutely LOVE coupons and this one doesn't expire until December 31 2013.  It can be used on ANY John Frieda Luxurious Volume styling product. 

     The TOUCHABLY FULL shampoo gently cleanses for volume that looks and feels natural.

     The TOUCHABLY FULL conditioner weightlessly detangles for volume that looks and feels natural.


     JOHN FRIEDA
LUXURIOUS VOLUME
VISIBLY FULL, TOUCHABLY SOFT



     Use this product line to transform fine hair and create visible volume with touchable softness that lasts all day long!  I'm excited to test how my hair reacts to the detangling properties in the conditioner. 

     Don't forget to visit www.Target.com and see what free samples are available for YOU in your local area. 



No comments:

Post a Comment